Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
- 'If you don't have diabetes you really wouldn't know what it's like': adolescents' and parents' experience of living with Type 1 diabetes and attending paediatric diabetes clinic (a DEPICTED sub-study)
Lowes LM, Robling MR, Channon S, Eddy D, Gregory JW,
- 'The body gets used to them': patients' interpretations of antibiotic resistance and the implications for containment strategies.
Brookes-Howell L, Elwyn G, Hood K, Wood F, Cooper L, Goossens H, Ieven M, Butler CC,
J Gen Intern Med,
- Continuity of care in the transition from child to adult diabetes services: a realistic evaluation study.
Allen D, Cohen D, Hood K, Robling M, Atwell C, Lane C, Lowes L, Channon S, Gillespie D, Groves S, Harvey J, Gregory J,
J Health Serv Res Policy,
- Mode of data elicitation, acquisition and response to surveys: a systematic review.
Hood K, Robling M, Ingledew D, Gillespie D, Greene G, Ivins R, Russell I, Sayers A, Shaw C, Williams J,
Health Technol Assess,
- Cognitive ability in early adulthood as a predictor of habitual drug use during later military service and civilian life: The Vietnam Experience Study.
White J, Mortensen LH, Batty GD,
Drug Alcohol Depend,
- Antenatal thyroid screening and childhood cognitive function.
Lazarus JH, Bestwick JP, Channon S, Paradice R, Maina A, Rees R, Chiusano E, John R, Guaraldo V, George LM, Perona M, Dall'Amico D, Parkes AB, Joomun M, Wald NJ,
N Engl J Med,