Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
- Small Molecule Inhibition of p38 MAP Kinase Extends the Replicative Life Span of Human ATR-Seckel Syndrome Fibroblasts.
Tivey HS, Rokicki MJ, Barnacle JR, Rogers MJ, Bagley MC, Kipling D, Davis T,
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci
- Activation of p38 MAP kinase and stress signalling in fibroblasts from the progeroid Rothmund-Thomson syndrome.
Davis T, Tivey HS, Brook AJ, Grimstead JW, Rokicki MJ, Kipling D,
- Extreme telomere erosion in ATM-mutated and 11q-deleted CLL patients is independent of disease stage.
Britt-Compton B, Lin TT, Ahmed G, Weston V, Jones RE, Fegan C, Oscier DG, Stankovic T, Pepper C, Baird DM,
- Emerging technologies in genotoxicity testing: measuring DNA damage in entire genomes at high resolution
Waters R, Teng Y, Bennett M, Evans KE, Zhuang-Jackson H, Higgs A, Reed SH,
- The risk of cervical cancer associated with specific types of human papillomavirus: a case-control study in a UK population.
Powell NG, Hibbitts SJ, Boyde AM, Newcombe RG, Tristram AJ, Fiander AN,
Int J Cancer,
- Telomere dysfunction and fusion during the progression of chronic lymphocytic leukemia: evidence for a telomere crisis.
Lin TT, Letsolo BT, Jones RE, Rowson J, Pratt G, Hewamana S, Fegan C, Pepper C, Baird DM,