The Cochrane Institute of Primary Care and Public Health seeks to promote health and well-being by reducing inequalities in population health and health care.
- CAQR March Meeting: Dramaturgy Theory 3rd March, 10.00‑11.00 A support and development group for researchers interested in using more critical approaches to qualitative research at the Heath Campus (all welcome)Venue: UHW Main Building
- Academic Workshop: 03 Mar 3rd March, 13.00‑14.00 Healthcare Quality and Communication. TOGA study findings. Fiona Wood, Tim Pickles and Julie Rasmussen Venue: Michael Griffith Education Centre
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 17924th February 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 178 us2.campaign-archive1.com9th February 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- Contacts & people
- News & events
- Postgraduate research (PhD)
- Research: Early years
- Research: Healthcare communication & quality
- Research: Healthy ageing
- Research: Infections & antimicrobial resistance
- South East Wales Trials Unit
- Vacancies & studentships
- Wales School for Primary Care Research