The Cochrane Institute of Primary Care and Public Health seeks to promote health and well-being by reducing inequalities in population health and health care.
- Academic Workshop: 06 Oct Today, 13.00‑14.00 Nick Francis and Victoria Shepherd: Results of the CREAM study. Venue: Ty Dewi Sant
The Jonathan Boulter Memorial Lecture 2015 British Society for Immunology Tomorrow, 16.00 Prof. Emil Unanue (Washington University, St Louis, USA): "Antigen presentation pathways distinguish self from non-self" (followed by a free wine reception)Venue: Michael Griffith Education Centre
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 201 us2.campaign-archive2.comYesterdayWeekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 200 us2.campaign-archive2.com29th September 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- Academic Fellows Scheme
- Contacts & people
- News & events
- Postgraduate research (PhD)
- Research: Early years
- Research: Healthcare communication & quality
- Research: Healthy ageing
- Research: Infections & antimicrobial resistance
- South East Wales Trials Unit
- Vacancies & studentships
- Wales School for Primary Care Research