The Cochrane Institute of Primary Care and Public Health seeks to promote health and well-being by reducing inequalities in population health and health care.
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 185 us2.campaign-archive2.com20th April 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- Middle age now lasts until 74 www.telegraph.co.uk17th April 2015New research suggests that old age now starts at 74, with middle age lasting at least nine years longer than current estimates. A 35-year epidemiological study conducted by Professor Peter Elwood from the School of Medicine is cited.
- Academic Fellows Scheme
- Contacts & people
- News & events
- Postgraduate research (PhD)
- Research: Early years
- Research: Healthcare communication & quality
- Research: Healthy ageing
- Research: Infections & antimicrobial resistance
- South East Wales Trials Unit
- Vacancies & studentships
- Wales School for Primary Care Research