The Cochrane Institute of Primary Care and Public Health seeks to promote health and well-being by reducing inequalities in population health and health care.
- Academic Workshop: 02 June 2nd June, 13.00‑14.00 Healthcare Quality and Communication. Your Health, Your Choice" - Preparing patients for a different type of interaction. Natalie Joseph Williams Venue: Michael Griffith Education Centre
- Academic Workshop: 09 June 9th June, 13.00‑14.00 Research MethodsVenue: Ty Dewi Sant
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 190 us2.campaign-archive1.com26th May 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 189 us2.campaign-archive2.com18th May 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- Academic Fellows Scheme
- Contacts & people
- News & events
- Postgraduate research (PhD)
- Research: Early years
- Research: Healthcare communication & quality
- Research: Healthy ageing
- Research: Infections & antimicrobial resistance
- South East Wales Trials Unit
- Vacancies & studentships
- Wales School for Primary Care Research