The Cochrane Institute of Primary Care and Public Health seeks to promote health and well-being by reducing inequalities in population health and health care.
- DPUK supports EPAD16th January 2015EPAD, the European Prevention of Alzheimer’s Dementia Consortium will follow in the footsteps of the MRC’s Dementias Platform UK (DPUK), with a collaborative approach to beating dementias.
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 174 us2.campaign-archive2.com12th January 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- Contacts & people
- News & events
- Postgraduate research (PhD)
- Research: Early years
- Research: Healthcare communication & quality
- Research: Healthy ageing
- Research: Infections & antimicrobial resistance
- South East Wales Trials Unit
- Vacancies & studentships
- Wales School for Primary Care Research