The Cochrane Institute of Primary Care and Public Health seeks to promote health and well-being by reducing inequalities in population health and health care.
- Academic Workshop: 07 July Tomorrow, 13.00‑14.00 Healthcare Quality and Communication. Supplementing factual information with patient narratives in the cancer screening context. Katie Robb Venue: Cochrane Medical Education Centre
- Academic Workshop: 14 July 14th July, 13.00‑14.00 Research MethodsVenue: Cochrane Medical Education Centre
- PRIME Centre Wales 1st July 2015Cardiff University, alongside partner universities Bangor, Swansea, and South Wales, has been awarded £2.7M to lead the ‘PRIME Centre Wales’ for Primary and Emergency Care Research.
- IPCPH Weekly News - Issue 194 us2.campaign-archive1.com23rd June 2015Weekly newsletter for staff at the Cochrane Institute of Primary Care & Public Health.
- Academic Fellows Scheme
- Contacts & people
- News & events
- Postgraduate research (PhD)
- Research: Early years
- Research: Healthcare communication & quality
- Research: Healthy ageing
- Research: Infections & antimicrobial resistance
- South East Wales Trials Unit
- Vacancies & studentships
- Wales School for Primary Care Research