Dr Paul Brennan
Reader, Institute of Cancer & Genetics
I am a Reader in the Cancer & Genetics
I am a key member of the Cardiff CLL Research Group which studies chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. We benefit from funding from Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research and the Leukaemia Research Appeal for Wales.
I am also the Director of Post-Doctoral Studies and Chair of the Post-doctoral Development at the School of Medicine
I am deputy chair of the Athena SWAN Initiative Self Assessment Team.
I lead and contribute to a variety of teaching modules including:
- Cytokine Therapeutics - an Intercalated Degree module.
- Science in Practice - a Year 5 Medical Degree module.
- Cancer Biology - an Intercalated Degree module.
- Year 2 Student Selected Components - part of the MBBCh
- Email address
- Room 2F.15
- +44 29 2068 7087, ext. 87087
Institute of Cancer & Genetics
Cardiff University School of Medicine
Cancer Genetics Building
Cardiff CF14 4XN