Institute of Medical Education news & events
- Awards triumph for Cardiff University School of Medicine 16th May 2014Cardiff University School of Medicine came away with multiple honours at the recent BMA Cymru Wales/BMJ Clinical Teacher of the Year Awards 2014.
- Cardiff unveils radical new approach to training and retaining doctors in Wales 31st March 2014New patient-focused curriculum transforms how doctors are trained in Wales’ largest medical school.
- Revamped Cardiff University medical degree 'valuable' for medics BBC6th March 2014A medical student at Cardiff University says a revamped course has left her wanting to work in Wales after graduating.
- News archive (39 items)
- August 2014
- Aneurin Bevan RDCS Helpdesk 3rd September, 10.00‑14.00 Research Helpdesk for NHS professionalsVenue: Royal Gwent Hospital
- Ms Mala Mann: Systematic Reviews & Medical Education - seminar & workshop 10th September, 12.30‑16.00 Examining the rationale behind systematic reviews and identifying the characteristics of a systematic review (booking for seminar and/or workshop essential)Venue: UHW Main Building
- October 2014
- CAQR Group 4th November, 10.00‑11.00 A support and development group for researchers interested in using more critical approaches to qualitative research at the Heath Campus (all welcome)
- De Hilary Neve: Threshold concepts 4th November, 12.30‑16.00 Hilary will introduce and discuss the notion of threshold concepts and their relevance to education: to learners, teachers and curriculum developers.Venue: UHW Main Building