Institute of Medical Education news & events
- BMA Cymru Wales Awards 2015 15th May 2015Awarded Teaching and Learning Innovation Award at the BMA Cymru Wales Awards 2015
- Med student experience simulated RTA14th May 2015Second year medical students from Cardiff University were faced with a simulated ‘real-life’ situation when the Welsh Ambulance Service staged a serious road traffic accident in rural Brecon.
- MEDIC's 5th Annual Curriculum Conference a Huge Success 8th April 2015The School of Medicine saw its 5th Annual Curriculum Conference on Friday 27th March titled 'C21: Gaining Momentum'.
- Osteoarthritis suit raises empathy 14th January 2015The Academic Centre in Keir Hardie had a unique opportunity this week to provide students with an insight into the feeling and movement for a patient with arthritis.
- 1st MED DAY raises over £3000 for charity www.virginmoneygiving.com8th December 2014Cardiff students and staff take to the streets to fundraise for the Noah's Ark Foundation and the Cleft Lip & Palate Association (CLAPA). The first of what is hoped will become an annual event.
- News archive (40 items)