Institute of Medical Education news & events
- Awards triumph for Cardiff University School of Medicine 16th May 2014Cardiff University School of Medicine came away with multiple honours at the recent BMA Cymru Wales/BMJ Clinical Teacher of the Year Awards 2014.
- Cardiff unveils radical new approach to training and retaining doctors in Wales 31st March 2014New patient-focused curriculum transforms how doctors are trained in Wales’ largest medical school.
- News archive (39 items)
The Jonathan Boulter Memorial Lecture 2014 British Society for Immunology 8th October, 16.00 Prof. Michael Dustin (Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology, Oxford): "The Immunological Synapse as a Therapeutic Target"Venue: Michael Griffith Education Centre
- Cwm Taff RDCS Helpdesk 15th October, 10.00‑14.00 Research Helpdesk for NHS professionalsVenue: Royal Glamorgan Hospital
- BSI Seminar
- CAQR 4th November, 10.00‑11.00 A support and development group for researchers interested in using more critical approaches to qualitative research at the Heath Campus (all welcome)Venue: UHW Main Building
- De Hilary Neve: Threshold concepts 4th November, 12.30‑16.00 Hilary will introduce and discuss the notion of threshold concepts and their relevance to education: to learners, teachers and curriculum developers.Venue: UHW Main Building
- Powys (North) RDCS Helpdesk 5th November, 10.00‑14.00 Research Helpdesk for NHS professionals
Medical Education Research and Scholarship Training Programme
Medical Education Research and Scholarship Training Programme 13th November, 12.30‑14.30 Session 1, Understanding medical education research and scholarship: introductory overview