Our strategy is to drive research for the benefit of patients affected by cancer and by inherited disease in Wales and beyond, and at all points in the patient pathway - including screening, diagnosis, imaging, tissue studies, and clinical trials.
- Postgraduate research Opportunities for postgraduate research in the InstituteRead more...
- Medical Genetics The Institute of Medical GeneticsRead more...
- Cardiff University - Peking University Cancer Institute An international collaboration between two leading universitiesRead more...
- Cancer Genetics Biomedical Research Unit Cancer Genetics Biomedical Research UnitRead more...
Latest News from around ICG
- CCMRC placement student wins award for Excellence 19th August 2014Cardiff Medical student, Isaac Myers, has won the 'Student Panel Choice Award for Excellence in SSCs', fighting off competition from 280 students from his year.
- New test predicts survival in blood cancer patients Cardiff University9th July 2014Scientists have developed a test which accurately predicts the prognosis for patients with the most common form of leukaemia. The findings could also inform the development of a prognostic test for patients with other forms of cancer.
- Tenovus PhD 4th July 2014Tenovus are currently running a biennial call for PhD studentships
What's Coming Up
- HTC 10th July to 21st November Dates for the Submission of Ideas
- September 2014
- October 2014