Our strategy is to drive research for the benefit of patients affected by cancer and by inherited disease in Wales and beyond, and at all points in the patient pathway - including screening, diagnosis, imaging, tissue studies, and clinical trials.
- Postgraduate research Opportunities for postgraduate research in the InstituteRead more...
- Medical Genetics The Institute of Medical GeneticsRead more...
- Cardiff University - Peking University Cancer Institute An international collaboration between two leading universitiesRead more...
- Cancer Genetics Biomedical Research Unit Cancer Genetics Biomedical Research UnitRead more...
Latest News from around ICG
- New test predicts survival in blood cancer patients Cardiff University9th July 2014Scientists have developed a test which accurately predicts the prognosis for patients with the most common form of leukaemia. The findings could also inform the development of a prognostic test for patients with other forms of cancer.
- Tenovus PhD 4th July 2014Tenovus are currently running a biennial call for PhD studentships
- Awards triumph for Cardiff University School of Medicine 16th May 2014Cardiff University School of Medicine came away with multiple honours at the recent BMA Cymru Wales/BMJ Clinical Teacher of the Year Awards 2014.
What's Coming Up
- HTC 10th July to 21st November Dates for the Submission of Ideas
- September 2014
- October 2014