Our strategy is to drive research for the benefit of patients affected by cancer and by inherited disease in Wales and beyond, and at all points in the patient pathway - including screening, diagnosis, imaging, tissue studies, and clinical trials.
- Postgraduate research Opportunities for postgraduate research in the InstituteRead more...
- Medical Genetics The Institute of Medical GeneticsRead more...
- Cardiff University - Peking University Cancer Institute An international collaboration between two leading universitiesRead more...
- Cancer Genetics Biomedical Research Unit Cancer Genetics Biomedical Research UnitRead more...
Latest News from around ICG
What's Coming Up
- CAQR March Meeting: Dramaturgy Theory Today, 10.00‑11.00 A support and development group for researchers interested in using more critical approaches to qualitative research at the Heath Campus (all welcome)Venue: UHW Main Building
Dr Sally Roberts 12th March, 13.00‑14.00 Skin deep – modelling viral life cycles in 3-DVenue: Henry Wellcome Building
Medical Education Research and Scholarship Training Programme
Medical Education Research and Scholarship Training Programme 1st April, 12.30‑13.30 Session 1, Understanding medical education research and scholarship: introductory overview
- Medical Education Research and Scholarship Training Programme