Since its foundation in 1893, the School of Medicine has been committed to the pursuit of improved human health, through education, research and engagement with the wider world. We are a major centre for teaching and research and make a positive difference to the way medicine is practised in Wales, the UK and internationally.
- Focus on A&E Attendences TodayThis report from our QualityWatch programme, in partnership with the Nuffield Trust, looks at patterns of A&E activity, the nature of the increased demand and what has driven waiting times upwards.
- Health Foundation A&E press release TodayA new QualityWatch report provides a wide-raning new analysis on the reasons behind the breaches to A&E targets in England.
Institutes in the School
Administrative and support offices, academic departments, research groups and other units within the School.
- HTC 10th July to 21st November Dates for the Submission of Ideas
- Ms Mala Mann: Systematic Reviews & Medical Education - seminar & workshop 10th September, 12.30‑16.00 Examining the rationale behind systematic reviews and identifying the characteristics of a systematic review (booking for seminar and/or workshop essential)Venue: UHW Main Building
- RDCS Workshop 2014 15th September, 09.30 The3rd annual RDCS workshop will be held in the Glamorgan Building, Cardiff University, on 15 September 2014Venue: Glamorgan Building